Decisions of provincial and national human rights Boards of Inquiries, and human rights-related decisions of the Courts can be found through the following sources:
- Board of Inquiry Decisions
- Supreme Court of Newfoundland and Labrador, Trial Division Decisions
- Supreme Court of Newfoundland and Labrador, Court of Appeal Decisions
- Supreme Court of Canada Decisions
Note: all links below are PDFs and will open in a new window.
- Anne Malone v. City Wide Taxi (221 KB)
- S.B. and C.A. v Her Majesty The Queen in Right of Newfoundland and Labrador as Represented by the Minister of Service Newfoundland and Labrador (2 MB)
- Watkins v. Newfoundland and Labrador Human Rights Commission and Lewisporte/Gander School District et. al. (1.76 MB)
- Trahey v. Cansolair Inc (69 KB)
- Clarence Barry v. Newdock, St. John’s Dockyard Ltd. and United Steelworkers of America (2.3 MB)
- Critch v. Humber Valley Construction Limited (1 MB)
- Nippard v. Lazer and Co. Clothing Corporation (210 KB)
- Brenda Chidley v. Clowe’s Ambulance Service (829 KB)
- Al Leonard v. Noble Drilling Ltd. (225 KB)
- Skinner & Griffin v. FFAW.
- Harvey v. Woodford Training Centre Inc.
- Sandra McDonald v. Dental and Hearing Crafts Ltd.
- Diane Noseworthy v. Canton Restaurant, Zi Zi (Jack) Au and Tony Aue
- Aubrey Lynch v. The Go-Getters Courier Service, Ken Ploughman
- Chiasson v. Happy Valley-Goose Bay (Town) (143 KB)
- City of St. John’s v. Human Rights Commission (3.6 MB)
- Al Leonard v. Noble Drilling Ltd. (2 MB)
- Gerard Coady v. The Human Rights Commission and St. John’s Young Men’s and Young Women’s Christian Association (1.2 MB)
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free.