Module 5: Pulling It All Together
In the first four modules you have learned about:
- general privacy concepts and trends;
- the access and privacy laws that apply to Newfoundland and Labrador
government institutions; and
- Safeguards including easy-to-apply safeguards we can all consider.
This module will try to make it all real for you through interactive case
Upon completion of this lesson, learners will:
- Have a better understanding of how the law can be applied to real life.
- Have a better understanding of the role of the Privacy Analyst in
- Have a better understanding of your own role and responsibilities to